I may wear Scrubs but I don’t want no Scrub shirt

I may wear Scrubs but I don’t want no Scrub shirt

You gotta wonder if many of these would be better left in to slowly rust out and heal. By pushing them back out your reopening a wound and potentially causing more tearing. Regardless good on her for trying! Poor babies!!!! Im so glad that she is able to help them out and that there is a vibe of trust between them. Sharks are smart and know that they got hurt because of humans but are turning to one good soul for help. I love this so much. I hope she never gets hurt. It’s great what she does but her odds of getting a hurt increase with each encounter. Stay safe. I actually watched this whole thing without cringing. As much as sharks scare me, I hate to see any animal babies hurt


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts