I may look like I'm resting but in my head, I'm very busy Shirt

I may look like I’m resting but in my head, I’m very busy Shirt

I know cats are kind of irrelevant but our first cat was like this. I believe something happened to him when he was younger bc he absolutely refuses to be carried for even a second. He hid from us his first 2 Years with us so we never got to see him grow he sorta just came out a few lbs heavier one day lol. Animals are so precious and humans are so inhumane and evil towards them. No compassion. And they are raising their children and so on to be the same. As a kitten, she used to attack just about anything that moved. When she was six months old, we took her to the vet to be spayed. There we found another kitten about the same age and adopted HIM. After a short adjustment period, the two of them settled down to acceptance of each other. The female has behaved herself ever since


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts