I like to party & by party I mean stay at home because socializing stresses me out shirt

I like to party & by party I mean stay at home because socializing stresses me out shirt

I know you feel like nobody really cares. You’re wrong, stop denying it. I care, otherwise, I wouldn’t be writing this. You’re not alone, we may be miles away but we’re all going through the same things. Please keep holding on. I’m gonna try to take it easy tonight too. Tomorrow I’ll visit my mom and dad for the weekend and return to my residence Monday morning before a meeting that afternoon. Sweet dreams Y’all my Friday nights be boring its cold out I rather watch a movie and snuggle by the fireplace after a meeting. I have no plans tonight but to be with my significant other and watch TV together on a Friday night like every night.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts