"I don’t argue with people Harriet Tubman would’ve shot shirt "

I don’t argue with people Harriet Tubman would’ve shot shirt

Who would have thought bones cooking so here’s a recipe for snoop its a Snoop Dogg one Kogel dog pepperidge farm hot dog bun Cindy island sauce red onion light half cup gets use light mild pepper fixed safron mix in coney island sauce next Cabot cheese with light jalapeno and haberno two shakes hot sauce. I wish I was famous, I mean, I love to cook and haw tons of recipes myself that everyone I know and meet (new friends I cook for love). I write a cookbook and be able to pay for my tuition and not have to worry so much about working so hard to pay rent. Happy birthday, Snoop Dogg, thanks for all the game you gave me through your records, you a real nigga.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts