I Do What I Want Except I Gotta Ask My Wife Shirt

I Do What I Want Except I Gotta Ask My Wife Shirt

Michael Nash that’s right because it’s 1980 again and it’s all just a fantasy vision of the future.. as a disabled person the minute robot parts are made for me, I’ll be coming for your job and I’ll be able to do it faster, better and longer than you. Meanwhile, the roof of your cave might fall in. Robots are like apprentices and college leavers. They can do it in theory but will do a shit job as soon as it’s different to the manual. Michael. Entire Houses are made by robots already. People are thankfully stopping to do work that machines should be doing. Using both types of the workforce is the key to a better job. Especially something that requires precision or excessive labor. This is the backup. The first line is proper safety training. I’ve put a lot of hours in on saw stops and never once set it off.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts