I Cause Safety Briefs shirt

I Cause Safety Briefs shirt

Justin Peachee What I meant is the fact that some people will probably make his life miserable. Well deserved. How about all you retards bitching about “I hope he loses everything,” do some research on how conservation hunting works. I Cause Safety Briefs shirt. How damaged do you have to be to have this low of regard for life? I feel horrible for the poor innocent animals but I feel sorry for the lack of humanity people like this have. Kill because you can how horribly tragic. Mathieu Ft Castagna wishes a picture of his wife was also made public. Both pieces of shit deserve every horrible thing that happens to them from here on. Tom Boyce maybe stop using the word “retard”. The fact that you use that word says all I need to know about you


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts