Houston Basebal presents back to 2018 back a crush city film shirt

Houston Basebal presents back to 2018 back a crush city film shirt

Poor living conditions of who Africa took the money for the hunt, so what exactly is everyone going to prevent it. I mean other than being keyboard warriors. Not caring about animals is why humanity has such a low vibration… You need to reflect on your life and see a different path. Shit who got served, I’m trying to find baboon on the menu far from getting served LMFAO. He also killed a giraffe, impala, waterbuck and some antelope. Where are your bleeding hearts for them or are we only caring about the baboons today? I’m a hunter, I used to love to hunt and still do in a sense, but I no longer trophy hunt. When we want mean we hunt deer, and when we do I make sure I am as respectful and thankful to that animal as possible But there is no joy in taking the life of a completely innocent animal.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts