House Cthulhu even death may be a shirt

House Cthulhu even death may be a shirt

People need to know they can handle a pet before they get one and if a mistake is made, a solution needs to be made with the pet’s welfare being treated as the most important thing in the world. My mother declawed her cat and he had insane mental issues, peed everywhere, and a bit. It took me 5 months to find a rescue to take him because she couldn’t handle him and I couldn’t have a cat with severe issues with my 2 older ones and a household with kids. Declawing is horrible. I told her what would happen and she didn’t listen. So, it wasn’t your fault, it was actually your mom’s fault for letting that happen, instead of explaining to you that you should take care of your eyes and not letting the cat go near them with their paws.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts