Emma Watson Trans Rights are Human Rights Shirt

Emma Watson Trans Rights are Human Rights Shirt

I’m a hunter, I used to love to hunt and still do in a sense, but I no longer trophy hunt. When we want mean we hunt deer, and when we do I make sure I am as respectful and thankful to that animal as possible But there is no joy in taking the life of a completely innocent animal. Hunting for food is one thing but him killing a whole family of baboons was just for his “fun” there was absolutely no reason for that. Emma Watson Trans Rights are Human Rights Shirt. As long as I can buy meat in the store. Yes, those animals get killed too, but the wild animals have a family, nothing is “respectfully” killing. You never took care of that animal, never feed them. You just taking it away from its family or from the future. Raise your own chicken, feed them and eat them


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts