Don't Mess With Me My Aunt Is Crazy Shirt

Don’t Mess With Me My Aunt Is Crazy Shirt

Karen Jones, I agree. I can certainly appreciate the sentiment from the law of attraction & the secret, but they copy and paste that very same message on every single Snoopy post, every day. It becomes annoying after awhile. Not trying to upset or offend anyone, but I followed the Snoopy page, not the law of attraction & the secret. Barb Lyons yes I agree with that. Snoopy always makes me smile. I’m only commenting on the law of attraction & the secret feeling the need to copy and paste a very deep comment which really has nothing to do with the post. I don,t see that at all. I see it saying we are all in the world together and no one is an island. And to always keep your head up. Think positive Do the Autumn dance!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts