Don't judge my breakthrough until you know my been through a shirt

Don’t judge my breakthrough until you know my been through a shirt

The story is only partially true, I live in Madagascar. About 5000 animals have been found in that apartment in Tulear and as far as I was informed only 4 have been found dead. The problem is that many more are never discovered and they survive only on a rather small territory in the south of Madagascar. That’s just sad. I wish they would do some rescuing within the meat industry. I love meat but I don’t love the way big corporations torture the animals. I wish all meat that is sold would come from real farmers. About 10,000 of the animals would be enough to give their total population a jump if they initiated a breeding program for them. Their gene pool is much larger in this case.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts