Detroit lions high heels Shirt

Detroit lions high heels Shirt

Both my cats are declawed. It’s ignorant to say it’s just material things. Yea it is but shit ain’t free. My husband works hard for what we have and I am not having my stuff tore up. It cost money to replace. Scratching post and catnip don’t always work and the cat claw covers are just as bad as declawing. It hurts their paws and forces claws to retract. My cats healed fine after declawing. I have had both my cats from very young ages and have trained many animals, so I know what I’m doing, and mine has every luxury they could ask for, to not scratch things they shouldn’t, and yet they still do. I would never declaw them, but don’t judge each individuals situation, when you don’t know the situation itself.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts