David Ortiz Daaa Jankees lose a shirt

David Ortiz Daaa Jankees lose a shirt

When I decided to get my kids a cat, we went to the local shelter and within minutes fell in love with a sweet, 1-year-old female orange/white tabby. I was ready to adopt her there on the spot until I read over her profile and realize she had been declawed. I feel that cats need to have their claws for protection, especially if they ever wandered outside. I asked the shelter why that cat had been surrendered and she disclosed that the cat had been owned by an older lady who could no longer keep up with Kitty’s bathroom habits of going everywhere but the litterbox. So, unfortunately, that kitty did not join our family that day and we moved on to a fully claw equipped kitty.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts