Dad bod Santa Christmas Shirt

Dad bod Santa Christmas Shirt

Tammy Lundberg-Grno I actually just read an article about a preschool in Seattle that is in a nursing home so the children can interact with the elderly residents. I think it’s a great idea too and should really be looked at. It would not only benefit the elderly but it would benefit those children too. I have to agree with that!! My dad found a dead cat by his garage and she had babies in her. A raccoon had torn her apart and then my dad heard a little meow. There was a tiny newborn still alive!! He scooped him up and ran to the vet at 4:00 am. He was perfect and the Dr gave him a miniature bottle and formula! So he brought him home and three days later the baby was screaming in pain so back to the vet. What she forgot to tell my dad about how to get the baby to go to the bathroom, oops


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts