Chicken Let Me Check my Giveshitometter Nope Nothing shirt

Chicken Let Me Check my Giveshitometter Nope Nothing shirt

Laura Swanson me too, we mow our grass but I don’t worry about what the animals do, life is to short to worry about. You can’t care too much for your lawn since your lawn is being ruined by grubs, eating the roots and killing it from underneath. Chicken Let Me Check my Giveshitometter Nope Nothing shirt. Treat your lawn for the grub problem and the skunks will not dig it up. In the meantime, skunks are doing you a favor eating them and aerating your lawn too. You are clearly not a lover of animals. Why the hell are you following? Alisha Loper I was gonna say I hope she gets shot but you’re way nicer than me. Just saved a skunk the other day from getting his head stuck in a cup.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts