Che Gritty Shirt

Che Gritty Shirt

We took in a cat that looks a lot like him, but it was a female and she was pregnant, it ended up being one of the best decisions we’ve made, she had her kittens we found good homes to all but one and the only reason for that is we wanted it, so now we have 2 sweet lovable kitty’s they purr and love for you to pet them but they are also weird about being picked up, I think it’s just a cat thing. Mergirl Elaine, I don’t really agree with her on that one. She makes out that well-meaning people trying to stop cats living wild and harsh lives outside are actively harming the cats. Some cats are too far gone but others may not be and deserve a chance. We had someone give us a feral kitten and she ended up being my cat. My mom named her sybill (after the sally field movie) and she hated my mom. She liked her space so she would come and sit in my room with me and I would leave her be and let her chill in peace. She would go outside and hang out and would scratch out my back door to be let in, she was very polite unless you ignored her then she would climb the screen door to be seen and heard


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts