Bitch Don't Fuck With Me I Will Straight Knock shirt

Bitch Don’t Fuck With Me I Will Straight Knock shirt

They acted literally 20 years younger!! They both would want to hold her, rock her, feed her, and I believe it gave them a purpose to want to live longer. She took their minds off their everyday boredom and struggles. I believe those kittens did the same thing for that old tom cat, Grandpa Mason. Laura Anderson me too!! It happened for my elderly parents after I had my first child, and I believe it happened for that old tomcat! My mom told me that as soon as my dad met my baby, it energized him to get better. My poor dad had a lot of health problems due to his years of hard work and exposure to chemicals on a farm, Army, and roofing. My children (two boys) filled him with joy and energy. My dad passed away in 2017. My boys are 15 and 11.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts