Bitch don’t fuck with me I will straight knock your face Shirt

Bitch don’t fuck with me I will straight knock your face Shirt

Audrey Harms, I was sprayed once when I was walking my dog one morning and it was like nothing I’d ever experienced! It was so caustic and pungent it made my eyes water…still, it was my dog’s fault. That skunk was just minding its own business when my dog (he’s 100+ pounds and super strong) chomped down on his little skunk ass and it sprayed us both. Bitch don’t fuck with me I will straight knock your face Shirt. My dog was foaming in his mouth and he smelled, despite 5 baths, for like, 3 months after that. He’d be playing outside and come in smelling faintly of skunkiness…btw, tomato juice rinse is hogwash… the only thing that worked was hydrogen peroxide and Dawn dish soap. Still…I didn’t wish the little guy dead!
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts