Bassist Samurai Guitar Shirt

Bassist Samurai Guitar Shirt

The first time that this dog growled at/attacked me, it would’ve been out of my home. I hope she doesn’t end up like that woman who got mauled to death by her dogs. My Dasher has fear aggression and I know his signals and what provokes him. So, I don’t put him in any situation that will trigger his fears. And I always tell people about him before the come over etc. Give him his space! His old vet told me to put him down! Said No! Dasher is a good dog and loves him to death despite his fear aggression. He’s a doxie mix and was found on the streets of Hartford Ct. I will never give up on him! Fear aggression or not! Oh please. You’re more likely to get your face torn off by a chihuahua than a pitbull. Pitbulls are not aggressive by nature they are aggressive by fear. A chihuahua, on the other hand, doesn’t kill only because of its size. They are of the most aggressive dogs out there hidden by their size.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts