Bashful Dwarf Halloween Costume Shirt

Bashful Dwarf Halloween Costume Shirt

Wow! Snoopy actually has some beagle-like markings! I never noticed that before with the older cartoons. I wonder why Schulz didn’t keep Snoopy like this. I hope one day you give your heart to someone and they will hold it tight as if it’s their own. I hope one day you wake up and have something or someone to live for. I hope one day you can go to bed smiling without a worry in the world. I hope one day the battle is over and you’ve won. I hope one day you meet someone who makes you realize how beautiful you truly are. Hi! Whoever is reading this, I understand how rough things are right now. I just want to let you know that things will get better, I promise. Keep holding on just a little bit longer.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts