Baby Groot Hugs Texas Longhorns Shirt

Baby Groot Hugs Texas Longhorns Shirt

When we’re gone the dogs sleep like logs. It’s so relaxing to them they drool and have no expectations. Then when were home its busy walk, eat, in and out. I’m guessing it has to do with her occupation considering she has to be gone for longer periods of time. The husband is around more and not missed as much. Mine waits by the step after I leave and my husband can’t get her to leave the stuff that’s so funny she just waits and waits. “It’s six months. It’s exciting but at the same time, it will be the longest away from Oshie… Oh and Jesse too.” Only a dog gives u that kind of life I did have to parrot s who got really excited when I came talking and carrying on haha my boxer acts that when I go outside for 5 minutes gotta love them


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts