Aus dem Weg ich muss kacken Shirt

Aus dem Weg ich muss kacken Shirt

Makes me wonder how idiots even cut their fingers with a table saw. Obviously, those people are careless. Awesome! Now instead of losing the tip of my finger, I’ll have a chunk of sawblade fired into my face at 500 miles an hour when it haphazardly detonates when the side of my finger rubs the blade! I was using one and I got my finger too close not even realizing how close I was and it dropped but it did too late and it cut almost halfway through my finger cutting a tendon in my finger and chipping the bone in my finger even after therapy I still can’t straighten my finger all the way. You dont know whats the meaning of safety? Of course! you’re not relying on this safety table saw, safety will come from you, you will promote it for yourself. My university has one of these, a couple of years ago it saved somebody’s finger and now we have a clock made out of it


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts