As a mother with her Hands full my Hobbies include Shirt

As a mother with her Hands full my Hobbies include Shirt

Chad Davison well every single male I know is and they’re all perfectly fine including my husband and 2 boys. I don’t have to have one to have an opinion on it just like abortion and what planet do you live on that no one is complaining about them? You must live in California where everyone lives for killing babies. Well, Shanna Clowser, my nephew isn’t just fine the doctor botched his and he is lucky to even have a penis. Just because your loved ones have no issues doesn’t mean the rest of the world doesn’t. My son got circumcised didn’t even come back crying and when we were helping it heal he never once made it seem like it hurt him.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts