Alabama Crimson Tide Sweat Lips shirt

Alabama Crimson Tide Sweat Lips shirt

Not causing anything just going to put my story up as an example. My kitten was trying to hold my face so he can clean it. He loves doing that. One of my older kittens jumped onto the couch, getting in the way which resulted in my baby kitten scratching my eye, meanwhile, me holding my phone outward because I was on a video call. My eyelid bled and I was literally seconds away from losing my eye. My eyebrow, under my eye, leading down to my cheek was scratched but the nail hooked my eyelid. It was bruised and ugly for a while. I was explained this when I was a child and if I got hurt by that was because I was stupid enough for forgetting what my mother told me. so please don’t even try saying it was the best option because, nope, it wasn’t.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts