1 crosses 3 nails 4 given god Jesus Christian shirt

1 crosses 3 nails 4 given god Jesus Christian shirt



My dog is the same with my mum. But I think she is afraid of losing her because she was in the hospital a few years ago for a long time. And now she gets the same with me being away to university. And freaks out every time I come home. She is scared to be left behind, even though that will never ever happen. Other than the fact that it’s not good to encourage your dog to get super hyped when you come home, the rest of this is pretty cute! Oshie is great and it’s good to see Hope For Paws get attention and money too. Thanks for your service Oshie! Just like our family dog. My mom: Super excited. Me: Also excited, but not that much. My dad: Ok, hi, you’re home.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts