You Should Try To Curse Less Me You Should Try Minding Shirt

You Should Try To Curse Less Me You Should Try Minding Shirt



Heartbreaking especially 4 momma dog who’s “lost” her pups but least whoever did this left them sumwhr safe who they’d b found & rescued instead of drowning me, abandoning in an isolated place or in a dumpster. You Should Try To Curse Less Me You Should Try Minding Shirt. At least they were dumped in a safe location! I don’t approve, but my husband Drew, whose FB page I post on BTW, and I rescue stray and abused animals and we have found babies dumped in a lot worse places. Prayers for their well being, their health, and forever homes! Patricia Gambino Harrington. I worked in the veterinary field for 19 years, and this happens often. Most of the time the kittens or puppies had already escaped from the box or container they were in. Running around and close to traffic. The saddest cases were the ones that were dead because they were put in an airtight container. Please spay and neuter!
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts