You people must be Exhausted from watching me do everything Shirt

You people must be Exhausted from watching me do everything Shirt


So much care for this dear animal. Yes, the cow”s struggling for life and humans rescued her. So why then are we so happy to have them slaughtered and put on our plate. You people must be Exhausted from watching me do everything Shirt. Thank God for all the rescuers that return to complete devastation and save the lives of the four-legged survivors that were left behind to die. Skylands does amazing work. We visited the sanctuary last year and it is heaven on earth. I’m so glad this girl was saved. Thank you for doing this, it must be a real nightmare there. I hope more can be saved. Bless you, an all that is helping.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts