What doesn’t kill us Moms make us coffee addicts who cuss a lot Shirt

What doesn’t kill us Moms make us coffee addicts who cuss a lot Shirt



Hannah Field maybe these ppl tried. Maybe they just couldn’t care for them and came to that realization. Maybe. Just maybe. No one knows and I’m not about to judge. All I know for sure is that they made the choice to be left where they would be found and cared for and that’s really what I hope more ppl would do more often. What doesn’t kill us Moms make us coffee addicts who cuss a lot Shirt. If it’s a matter of would I rather. Then yes I’d rather someone abandon them where they would be found and cared for vs tied up in a bag left for dead Whether it’s considered cruel mean selfish whatever. All I know for sure is that they gave these puppies a chance at life instead of doing something extremely horrible.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts