This Machine Kills Fascists Shirt

This Machine Kills Fascists Shirt

At least it was somewhere where they could be taken care of and not out on some lonely road. Don’t be so quick to condemn. I just don’t understand why it’s not illegal to have an unfixed pet? Breeding should be regulated and licensed through animal shelters. Anyone caught owning an animal that isn’t fixed should be fined up the ass. This Machine Kills Fascists Shirt. Can anyone help me understand why this isn’t the case? That’s how I got one of my cats when he was a kitten. Someone left 3 of them in a cage outside my friends work. Left with food, water, and a bag of food. They were fat kittens and obviously well taken care of. Something obviously happened that they couldn’t keep them. Way better than the alternative.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts