There can only be One Jesus vs Santa Christmas Shirt

There can only be One Jesus vs Santa Christmas Shirt

I had one has a pet years ago. They’re a lot like a cat. They’re very smart and social. They’re also very funny with their little antics. I love them. “We’re not mean” yeah how is shooting an innocent animal, doing what is in their nature to do, not mean? It’s called murder. Do you know what I do to the groundhogs that eat my flowers and dig holes in my yard? Yeah, I trap and release, I suggest you try it. There can only be One Jesus vs Santa Christmas Shirt. Might give you some extra points with God. Surely there is another solution. How can you love one animal & not others? What if one of your dogs got loose & someone found them digging a hole in their yard so they shot it?
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts