Snoopy I asked God for a true friend he, me a Donkey Shirt

Snoopy I asked God for a true friend he, me a Donkey Shirt

I would love to put all the people in a big building with no sunshine no water the can’t even go to the bathroom take a shower take a nice walk when it’s windy outside and no food for a whole year and see how they feel and put chains around their neck they can only go so far so they would have to in one spot key in one spot and lay in their feces and see how they feel the foot heaviest chains around their neck and tortured them like they do these three babies that can’t speak and tell you that hurts. Snoopy I asked God for a true friend he, me a Donkey Shirt. Return the snake to its habitat, if possible. I did that with a horseshoe crab many years ago because I remembered which pier I had seen them congregating. So whenever possible, return wildlife to their habitats.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts