Red hair doesn’t come in a bottle it’s in your Genes Shirt

Red hair doesn’t come in a bottle it’s in your Genes Shirt

I can only imagine the countless, defenseless animals that were left to fend for themselves, suffered and died. God bless their souls. My heart! I love my cows, cows are one of my favorite animals. Red hair doesn’t come in a bottle it’s in your Genes Shirt. Every animal deserves a chance even animals raised for consumption it doesn’t deserve to drown all alone good save people! People are absolutely amazing. They saved her life and she will get to live out a full filling one on his sanctuary. The owner’s willingness to give the cows away so easily shows how little compassion they have for these animals. They’re just beef cattle, a means to an end to them, not a living creature worthy of rescue.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts