Once upon a time, there was a girl who kicked diabetes’s ass Shirt

Once upon a time, there was a girl who kicked diabetes’s ass Shirt

I’m an orphan looking for someone to adopt me please help me. I lost my parents 3years ago in a motor accident. I am trying to understand humanity and this just makes NO sense! What is wrong with people? Poor fur baby thank God she’s got a good family that loves her! Once upon a time, there was a girl who kicked diabetes’s ass Shirt. l never understand how people could be so cruel, but God bless people like you. Just such a sweet story!! Thank God they found this puppy or he wouldn’t have made it! Thank you for saving this little one! God bless you and her! Save this but cut up perfectly good cows. We are a messed up group of hominids. Thank you for helping this horribly abused sweet pup! Some people are fucking horrible, excuse my French. Others are really lovely.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts