Michael Jason Freddy Halloween is my Christmas shirt

Michael Jason Freddy Halloween is my Christmas shirt

He puts me to shame by doing exercises. Maybe I can hire him to be my trainer. I had a Great Dane. He was a huge baby. Love that breed! I reckon if you ever brought me to the gym it would end up looking a little like this. Dogs share your happiness and sadness, follow whatever you do with indefinite loyalty. Yes, this is so cute. Michael Jason Freddy Halloween is my Christmas shirt. Every time I get the yoga mat out they all have to sit on it. Dodo would you please share this story about a homeless couple and their dog on the streets a kind lady took it upon her to help them to stay safe. A matter of days they are back on the street if funds don’t come in soon please watch.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts