Magical liberal witches Halloween shirt

Magical liberal witches Halloween shirt
The picture with the overall view is the saddest. It shows her floating hopelessly in her prison with the view of freedom (the ocean) just beyond her reach and out of her view. I’m sure she can smell the ocean water on the breeze. Japan treats dolphins in the ocean like pests and the ones on land are used and abused for entertainment. It’s terrible. My heart aches for those trapped in Taiji. I’ve signed the petition. I have no words to describe how this makes me feel. It’s just heartbreaking. So why isn’t she being helped now if it’s come to their attention …Japan should be banned from every animal on this planet! Father God, please free this sweet dolphin and all other wildlife at this park. Give them love and care, food and healthy habitats. In Jesus name Amen.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts