Let Me Check My Giveshitometer Nope Nothing Shirt

Let Me Check My Giveshitometer Nope Nothing Shirt

Poor animals. I do find it odd that some of you get so distraught at the thought of an animal drowning but are cool with them being slaughtered. Let Me Check My Giveshitometer Nope Nothing Shirt. Nicole Cash, though I do find it sad, I don’t find it odd or even terribly surprising. The meat industry has and continues to do, a hell of a job with propaganda. Using every means at their disposal the industry has succeeded in separating the animal, it’s suffering, and it’s life from the product. In the case where people do consider the animal’s life, the industry has an answer for that too: animals used for meat products are not smart and don’t have emotional lives like our “companion” animals do.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts