Jack Skellington You are my Sunshine Shirt

Jack Skellington You are my Sunshine Shirt

Why was the zoo closed? and where are the people who always try get these places closed without forethought of what happens next? Time to step up and solve the problem. Jack Skellington You are my Sunshine Shirt. There need to be laws to keep animals from being captured n used as entertainment!!! I so hope someone can help this poor Dolphin! Why is this an issue we have to wait for why can’t they just get her and put her someplace get them out of there that’s so sad? I guess no one is getting her out of there? I saw this two weeks ago! Sea World would be better than this & I don’t agree with Sea World. Please save her and sign the petition!! I wish there was more I could do to help this breaks my heart.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts