I was going to be a liberal for Halloween shirt

I was going to be a liberal for Halloween shirt

Ok I understand the outrage and desire to fix it but people this is a dolphin, not a lion or monkey you can just sedate and move first they have to find a place for her that’s adequate then they have to figure out the best way to transport her with the least trauma these people posted this there has got to be someone on this calm down its not magic they either have to find a sanctuary or another zoo to take her then go from there I’m sure now she is being cared for and if not someone has dropped the proverbial ball. I was going to be a liberal for Halloween shirt. This is ridiculous please do something for this dolphin and other mammals. If it’s not open why are they there? It's so fucked up. She is clearly miserable. Why the hell does this crap continue to happen. Any animal who stays in one place hours upon end is slowly dying. It’s just disgusting that this goes on. So sad. My heart breaks.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts