Dr. Seuss, I will love my Steelers here or there Shirt

Dr. Seuss, I will love my Steelers here or there Shirt

Makes my heart cry that these poor animals were left to fend for themselves. Trapped, no food. Bless you, rescuers! My animals are my family, they come first. If I can’t take anything else, due to space, time, whatever…they are coming with me! While I don’t think it’s right to leave animals behind I can also think of several reasons it might have happened. Dr. Seuss, I will love my Steelers here or there Shirt. I cannot criticize the owners when I don’t know the circumstances. If I were faced with an evacuation I might have to leave behind my beloved Scooter. My husband is disabled and requires a lot of medicine and oxygen. I just don’t know how I would handle it. There are some days that I would leave my husband behind and take the dog. Just kidding. I would do all I could to take them both.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts