Dr. Seuss, I will love my San Francisco 49ERS here or there Shirt

Dr. Seuss, I will love my San Francisco 49ERS here or there Shirt

This guy runs a rescue out of his house and garage where I’m from. What he does for animals and this community is. I don’t care if he sits at the right hand of God, you don’t leave the dogs behind! just as an aside, I think that hotels and motels that take FEMA dollars should be forced to accept evacuees WITH their pets. Dr. Seuss, I will love my San Francisco 49ERS here or there Shirt. I think that transportation out of harm’s way for folks without cars should include the pets. Pets are part of people’s family and should be taken care of. During Katrina, people who stayed and then later were rescued were forced to leave their pets. This has changed now I see from news footage and that’s a good thing.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts