Chicken the pet that poops breakfast Shirt

Chicken the pet that poops breakfast Shirt

Humankind is the ones who are damaging the nature, but I am not saying all of us humans because some of us are heroes. Chicken the pet that poops breakfast Shirt. Can you imagine what he thought when he saw himself in the mirror after his makeover? “Oh! Oh damn, I’m even cuter now! Who can resist this? Oh that poor baby, Thanks so very much for taking care of this Beautiful baby. May it live a healthy Happier life now. Since he was a surrender, I surely hope they prosecute the owner. I’m a groomer and I want to thank you for your skill and talent to make this pup happy ever after. Poor guy! Shame on those who caused this neglect, there is no decent excuse for this. Sheer neglect!
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts