Captain Spaulding Tutti Fucking Fruity Shirt

Captain Spaulding Tutti Fucking Fruity Shirt

I had a hen pet when I was a little girl at my grandpa’s house, and I raised a chick til 2 years old. One day my great uncle visited with his family, my great aunt told him to pick two hens to chop their heads so he looked for the best hen for our dinner. He saw one best hen so he grabbed my beloved hen to twist her head and chopped it. I run and screamed at my great uncle, and he was so puzzled at me for my behavior. Captain Spaulding Tutti Fucking Fruity Shirt. My great aunt and grandpa heard my voice so loud and run outside and saw my beloved hen’s heard on the ground while I was kneeling on the ground and cried so hard. They grasped and told my great uncle why, and he didn’t know that the hen was my pet. Yes, they ate my beloved hen so delicious but they did pray for my hen and buried bones under the ground. Yes, Chickens and Roosters are very smart birds! It was happened in 60 years ago in Quincy.
Source:  Medium

Comments

Popular Posts