Blessed to be called Gigi Shirt

Blessed to be called Gigi Shirt

I run like that to answer the door when my food is here being delivered. remember diesel I can’t stop laughing but look at this guy throwing himself into the walls. Lol, wow. What a night. Blessed to be called Gigi Shirt. One very scared raccoon. He’s like no way. im staying right here. Wonder how he got Inn. There was a baby possum in my dad’s room it was just chilling in a tin bowl on his nightstand. In our area, we shoot them. They really dig up a lawn. We’re not mean. Just trying to protect our dogs and property. I have skunks in my yard and neighborhood and I think they’re so adorable! Yes, my one dog was once sprayed and smelled like hell! But I feel my dog maybe scared the poor skunk. Anyways Audrey,you’re a nasty person!
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts