Am I pissing you off a shirt

Am I pissing you off a shirt

I can only imagine what she is going through. No friends, limited space, and no care. This isn’t right. What the hell is wrong with people. I just don’t understand how heartless some humans are. It’s inhumane. It’s so sad we have to have a petition in order to save an intelligent mammal. With is wrong with this world. Cruel and horrible for such a beautiful and sociable animal. Heartbreaking. Am I pissing you off a shirt? Then get her the damn out! Why post this. If it’s shut down why not call rescue groups. I hate when someone posts such an outrage instead of reaching out for any damn help! I don’t know why are u like this. After u benefit u just leave it alone. Why don’t u just kill that? And after yourself!
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts