Teacher life got me feeling’ un loco Shirt

Teacher life got me feeling’ un loco Shirt

Bibek Koirala, I raise chickens for meat and eggs. First of all, chickens also LOVE to eat chicken js and chickens you raise yourself are so much better for you than what you buy in the stores even taste better. Brilliant. I did too haha I did slaughter chicken too when I was young, unfortunately, my tiny hands couldn’t hold the heads so mom took over it. Teacher life got me feeling’ un loco Shirt. Bibek Koirala thank god your parents didn’t do that with you! I agree with most, it was most likely hard for whoever to do this, because they had them safe in a container, and left them in a thoughtful place. At least they had compassion. Most creeps would have just killed them…same with human babies, if you can not keep a baby, be compassionate, put the baby safe, where it is now legal to do…but there are still creeps who kill them!
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts