Jack Skellington Hello Darkness my old Friend Shirt

Jack Skellington Hello Darkness my old Friend Shirt

I’m not ordinarily vengeful, but I hope the people who dumped this little guy for being too old get to enjoy being dumped in an old folks’ home and left there, unvisited, forever. That would be karma.**Jack Skellington Hello Darkness my old Friend Shirt.**We made a promise to our guy when we rescued him 10 years ago that he would be with us forever and always have a home. Through countless moves, 2 kids, illnesses, financial troubles, and his own 4 year battle with lymphoma, we never once considered dumping him off at a shelter because he wasn’t a shiny, new puppy. I don’t understand that cold mentality some people have, but I guess it means the difference between a lifetime commitment and someone who isn’t in it for the long run.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts