I’m Not Yelling I’m A Maryland Girl We Just Talk Loud Shirt

I’m Not Yelling I’m A Maryland Girl We Just Talk Loud Shirt

How dare those bastards do that to that beautiful little darling she is so beautiful I love her it doesn’t matter what you look like you can be beautiful inside and out those who did that doesn’t have any respect for anything to those who did it me personally would throw them out of a window personally big time. I am sick how anyone could do such a Hartless act of Animal cruelty a beautiful defenseless little dog I hope she is happy and has a forever loving home. I’m Not Yelling I’m A Maryland Girl We Just Talk Loud Shirt. Lost for words, how can a human throw a living being out of a car, why some humans are so heartless and evil. God bless this little one and rescuer for saving her and loving her. I’m glad the tiny dog was found by an angel and rescued by a good family. Even though she lost one eye and a leg, she still has that beautiful appearance. Thank you to her human family for taking good care & giving her a loving forever home.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts