If I ask you how you’re doing please just say Good Shirt

If I ask you how you’re doing please just say Good Shirt

I raised 3 hens as a little kid. Didn’t find out until years later that they were served at my Aunt’s wedding! At the time they told me they flew away. This happened over 70 years ago. I loved those chicks! **If I ask you how you’re doing please just say Good Shirt.**Leigh-Anne Salvadori My late parents were there while they were keeping company with my great uncle’s family inside granda/s house. Yes, my parents felt so terrible and comforted me for several weeks. Well, I did promise myself not to eat any chicken for almost 30 years which I thought it was an allergy to chicken but my great aunt who was 97 years old before she died told me that it was not the allergy so she told me why. I oohed and started to learn to eat chicken when I was 31 years old. I surprised how chicken meat is so good. Smile.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts